Thursday, March 8, 2018

#BEHINDTHESCENES #NEWBOOKALERT #ONCEBROKEN by Renee Spivey #NONFICTION #NEWRELEASE @wnlbooktours #FRIDAYFINDS #INDIE #AUTHOR



Welcome to Behind The Scenes

Today's  featured author is 

Renee Spivey






Never in my life could I’ve imagine I would be on the inside of a prison cell, but sure enough in 1995, that is exactly what happened. You see, I was the ultimate good girl – perfect student, church-going, never got in trouble girl. I also was an outcast, never fitting in. Even though I knew better, it was really easy for me to succumb to peer pressure. Little did I know, being popular was not all it was cracked up to be. I should have “stayed in my lane.” But common sense did not prevail and I found myself in a situation that would change my life forever. It was the worst time, but yet it ended up being exactly what I needed to get my life back on track. Thankfully, the story didn’t end there. Come along for the ride in Once Broken…A Journey to Restoration!






Renee, an avid reader and newly published author, is a native of Huntsville, Texas. Renee holds an Associate of Arts degree in Information Technology and is pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Sam Houston State University.

Renee is also the co-founder of We Are Women of Worth Ministries, Inc., a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose main focus is to inspire, inform and encourage women from all walks of life to step out of the shadows of their past into a brighter future by offering life, personal and educational skills, to name a few.

http://amzn.to/2DX1Crb




1 comment:

Outlook India said...

In the past few years, women have been conquering new heights with their achievements.please go to link all information - wow women